Sunday, September 19, 2010

welcome

hey everyone, i'm brand new to this whole blogging thing. i guess i have to say what i do outside class; i love to be with my friends, just hang out. i'm into music (which technically everyone is), i can't spell if my life depended on it, so feel free to correct me at anytime, but i'll try my best to spell check before i post lol. since school i've just really been concentrating on my classes, i wish i had more free time. i like to dance, sing, and just relax a majority of the time. i really love school, as crazy as that is, i love learning and being in a classroom, which is probably why i want to be a teacher in the first place. i want to teach my love of learning. there are a lot of other reasons behind it too, but right now i'm starving and my roommate ate all my food so i need to go shopping. see you in class!

Amy B.

song of the moment Who says?

No comments:

Post a Comment